1-800-977-9634 [email protected]

What is SEM?

SEM, or Search Engine Marketing, is the compilation of strategies to drive more traffic to your website by optimizing for all forms of search: paid, natural or organic, and local.          

As part of the SEM mix, paid search includes text ad buys targeted at specific keywords. Also known as PPC or pay per click, paid search advertising appears at the top and right of the search engine results page.

Organic search comprises all non-paid or natural results on the search engine results page. Organic search is driven by an SEO (or Search Engine Optimization) strategy – compiling on-site and off-site optimization techniques.

Local search is a relatively new player in search. Google and other search engines have started to include their local listings in the search engine results page. Improving your ranking in local search requires a unique set of tactics.

Drive More Leads through SEM

The end-goal for any website today is to perform well across all the elements of the Search Engine Marketing mix. Doing so can drastically increase traffic. And by optimizing conversions on your website, you can drive more leads.

WMDI goes beyond just search engines and ultimately drives more leads, customers, and business to your website. Our omni-channel solutions promote your website to targeted users looking to take action. We use an SEM approach to drive this targeted traffic from search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo, along with other networks.

Why Work with WMDI?

As a full-service SEM provider, we cover all on-site and off-site tactics that you should be implementing to compete in today’s dynamic web environment. Beyond that, there are 2 key benefits to working with us:

We help you to generate more leads.

Plain and simple, you’re online to drive more customers. We understand that. That’s why our end goal is not only to improve your ranking in search engines, but also to drive more leads straight to you.

Only 15% of adults in the United States are not online. Yes, there are some. But, that leaves 85% of adults in the U.S. available to target. Beyond that, 93% of all online experiences start with search engines. Deploying a core SEO strategy to attract this large percentage of visitors will help you achieve your end goal of driving more leads.
We’re your digital partner. Our goal is to get you the most out of your digital campaigns, freeing you up to focus on what you’re good at – your business. In addition, our solutions are both cost-effective and comprehensive, covering all techniques necessary to compete online today.

Drive More Traffic. Get More Leads.

We get you more traffic by managing both your
on-page and off-page SEO. Start with a FREE quote.
 
  Get a FREE Quote

 
Get a FREE Quote! Packages Starting at $99 a mo.* Just fill out this quick form.
For a complete SEO quote, please include your estimated budget or any questions on how we can help in the notes.

Full Name (required)

Email (required)

Phone Number

Your Website URL

Your Monthly Budget for SEO, SEM, B2B, PPC & Mobile